--- This test is suitable for medical laypersons as a self-test at home or at work.
One Step Test for SARS-CoV-2 Antigen (Colloidal Gold) is intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in human nasal swab samples.
This test is suitable for medical laypersons as a self-test at home or at work.
When to Use the Test Kit?
Use this test:
- If you want to test yourself.
- If you have symptoms similar to COVID-19, such as: E.g. headache, fever, cough, sorethroat, loss of the sense of smell or taste, shortness of breath, muscle pain.
- If you are concerned that you have come into contact with Covid-19.
- Use of the test by persons under 18 years of age only under the supervision of an adult.
Do not use this test:
× Without adult supervision if you are under 18 years of age
× If you are prone to nosebleeds
A kit contains:
Package specifications: 1 T/kit, 2 T/kit, 3 T/kit, 5 T/kit, 6 T/kit, 7 T/kit, 8 T/kit, 9 T/kit, 10 T/kit, 12 T/kit, 15 T/kit, 20 T/kit, 25 T/kit.
1) SARS-CoV-2 antigen test card
2) Sample extraction solution
3) Disposable sampling swab
4) Disposable pipette
5) Biohazard sample bag
6) User manual: 1 piece/kit
Additional required materials: clock, timer or stopwatch
Note: Do not mix or interchange different batches of kits.